Frequently Asked Questions:
- What type of business is the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint specifically designed for?
- How is this program different from the Technology Marketing Toolkit you offer?
- How much is it going to cost to get the strategies in the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint implemented?
- How long will it take to see results?
- What if I’m dead broke and can’t afford your Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint?
- Do you REALLY guarantee this will work?
- What if I’m too busy right now to implement the strategies in the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint…should I wait to place my order?
- Does this work for start-ups?
- Can I talk to a few references before buying?
- What if my competition has your program? Won’t my marketing look just like theirs?
- Does it matter what technology I’m using to deliver managed services to my clients?
QUESTION #1: What type of business is the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint specifically designed for?
Answer: The Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint was designed specifically for small to medium MSPs who:
- Want to START selling managed services, but are struggling to figure out what to include, how to price it, and how to market it OR…
- Have already launched their program, but are still struggling to convert their existing clients to managed services, attract new clients, and close sales.
Keep in mind that I offer a two-year money-back guarantee. If you feel that the content is not relevant to you, or if you are unhappy for any reason, you can return it to my office for a full refund (see question #6).
QUESTION #2: How is this program different from the Technology Marketing Toolkit you offer?
Answer: While there is some crossover, the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint provides marketing, sales examples, and strategies that are focused exclusively on selling managed services. The Toolkit contains campaigns for a variety of other solutions (backup, print management, document imaging, etc.). Certain fundamentals, such as developing a USP, lead generation, testimonials, guarantees, etc., will be the same because these principles are necessary for selling and marketing ANYTHING. If you’ve already learned these lessons through the Toolkit, the Blueprint may be a good refresher.
That said, here are the more specific differences:
- The Blueprint will contain a more detailed SALES PROCESS than the Toolkit. It will have a pre-meeting questionnaire to qualify prospects and get them excited about their meeting with you, more specific details on how to build your shock-n-awe package, specific questions to ask during the discovery meeting, how to conduct an audit, how to present the price, how to overcome the specific objections to selling managed services using a killer objection handling script, a presentation booklet, and follow up strategies.
- There will be a “lost sale” strategy to convert more of the ones that say “no” initially to a managed services agreement.
- There will be interviews with million-dollar MSPs and vendors to talk about the various managed services models (what people are including, how they are delivering their version of managed services, how they are pricing it, etc.). This will include everything from selling monitoring only to full-blown cloud computing models.
- There will be specific free reports that can be used as-is as the basis for a presentation (teleseminar, webinar, lunch and learn) or turned into a self-published book.
- Plus, this program is being rolled out LIVE, so you can ask me questions as you are learning and implementing the strategies, and you get the built-in accountability of going through the program with the group. The Toolkit is not a live program right now.
Better than half of our clients end up buying BOTH programs because the information and campaigns are so incredibly valuable. If you want to be a serious student of revenue generation, marketing, and sales, then the investment will more than pay for itself.
And since most managed services agreements are worth $12,000 a year or more, you only need ONE GOOD IDEA…one solid strategy…to add literally thousands of dollars in new sales – and I guarantee you will at least pick up ONE idea that will deliver those results.
QUESTION #3: How much is it going to cost to get the strategies in the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint implemented?
Answer: Some of the strategies will cost you absolutely nothing, while others will cost you a couple of hundred dollars to $1,000 or more depending on the size of your current client and prospect list. But keep in mind that I have written this program for the small MSP who does not have a lot of money to spend on marketing. In most cases, my clients are able to increase sales by improving the CURRENT marketing strategies and campaigns that they are ALREADY spending money on such as their web site, sales letters, flyers, and direct mail.
QUESTION #4: How long will it take to see results?
Answer: Some of the strategies will give you an instant increase in sales the day you implement them. Others will take longer to deliver result in actual sales (3-6 months) because of the natural discovery and proposal process you go through with a new client. Ultimately, the answer to this question largely depends on how quickly and to what degree you implement the strategies contained in the program.
QUESTION #5: What if I’m dead broke and can’t afford your Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint?
Answer: On several occasions, I have encountered small technology firms that are really struggling to make ends meet. It’s almost tragic to hear their stories about how poorly they are doing. Funny thing is, these same people are the ones who resist to the bitter end when it comes to feeding their minds by investing in learning programs, seminars, or information products like my Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint System – even though they are the ones that need it the MOST.
They think, “If I was doing better financially and in my business, I would have no problem investing some money into this kind of program.” But the truth is, successful people and businesses earn big profits because they invest in learning and growing their business, not because they waited.
This principle is true in the IT industry as well as every other field or endeavor. You will be hard pressed to find top business owners or professionals who don’t regularly invest in feeding their minds through coaching, information products, books, and seminars.
Now I bet you are thinking, “Of course you would say that Robin! You’re trying to sell me something!” Yes, I am trying to sell you something, but that doesn’t make my observation false. Besides, I’m also trying to help you. Bottom line: If your business is doing so poorly that you cannot afford the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint, or if you are so busy chasing your tail working IN your business instead of working ON your business, then that is all the more reason to enroll today.
QUESTION #6: Do you REALLY guarantee this will work?
Answer: Absolutely! Here’s my guarantee to you:
Guarantee #1: 365 Day Trial, 100% Money-Back Guarantee:
I want to give you ONE FULL YEAR to look over this system and see for yourself just how powerful and amazing it is. Join me on the calls. Read the manuals. Put it to work for YOU. Use it to structure your offering, launch your managed services program, attract new clients, increase your profit margins, and build your client attraction and conversion systems. If you are not completely head-over-heels thrilled with the content and the results, I insist that you return it to me for a full, prompt, no questions asked refund. No hassle, No problems, No payment.
Guarantee #2: Ten Times Your Investment Two-Year Guarantee:
If you decide to keep the Blueprint past the first year, you STILL have another full year to use the materials and strategies. If after two years you can show me that you have implemented just 3 campaigns included, but didn’t make back 10 times your investment – that’s over $34,000 in new sales that you wouldn’t have made otherwise – just send all of the materials back to my office and I’ll issue you a full and complete refund when we receive it. After all, if the Blueprint doesn’t deliver the results I’m promising, I don’t deserve to keep your money. I will buy it back from you and refund every penny you paid for it. All I ask is that you show me proof that you actually used at least 2-3 of the strategies outlined in the Blueprint. Bottom line, you WILL profit from my system or you won’t pay a dime.
QUESTION #7: What if I’m too busy right now to implement the strategies in the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint…should I wait to place my order?
Answer: That is a valid concern; however, I know a LOT of technology business owners who are waiting for the “right” time to get started on marketing their business. Guess what… The “right” time NEVER comes along because there is always some project, problem, or issue that takes up your time and attention. If you wait for the “perfect” time to start marketing, you’ll spin your wheels for months; maybe even YEARS making zero headway because you’re so caught up in working IN your business that you never take time to work ON your business. The process of attracting new, profitable clients is one of the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT things you SHOULD be spending your time on, period. Not something you “wait around” to get started on!
QUESTION #8: Does this work for start-ups?
Answer: Absolutely! You have two choices: You can either spend a lot of time and money doing the wrong type of marketing and spinning your wheels, OR you can get the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint and shortcut your success by following our proven system.
QUESTION #9: Can I talk to a few references before buying?
Answer: It is our strict policy to NOT give out our client’s phone numbers. We have between 500 and 1,000 people visiting our web sites every week and many of our clients already get dozens of calls every week from complete strangers asking for advice on our program. Out of respect for them, I’m not going to give out their phone numbers and increase the annoyance and burden of taking these calls. Just like you, they are extremely busy running their business. We have taken great care to post case studies and testimonials as well as give you a money-back guarantee. Plus, my staff can answer any questions you have.
QUESTION #10: What if my competition has your program? Won’t my marketing look just like theirs?
Answer: If you’re using the program correctly, it shouldn’t because your value proposition, USP (unique selling proposition), testimonials, guarantees, and other benefits of working with you should be UNIQUE to you – and in the Blueprint I give you exact, step-by-step instructions, scripts, and templates to develop this USP for your company. Additionally…
- There are dozens of letters, campaigns, and strategies in the program. The chances of someone in your area mailing the exact same letter, to the exact same list, at the exact same time are extremely low. Besides, your prospects are not studying your marketing or the marketing of your competition and probably won’t notice the same way YOU would.
- While I do provide a number of done-for-you templates, I sincerely hope that you don’t only use one letter and ignore the carefully tested and articulated strategies for developing a USP (unique selling proposition), picking profitable target markets, creating killer testimonials, fueling referrals, using strategic case studies to niche your services, and developing your own unique offers to pull new clients in like bees to honey on a warm day.
- Several of the strategies (like securing profitable JV partners) are NOT something your competition can copy.
- Your biggest worry should not be whether or not your competition is sending the same letter campaign; your biggest concern should be that you currently don’t have a marketing plan in place, and probably don’t know the first place to start. That is a MUCH bigger threat to your business and financial security than your competition sending out the same flyer. And if your competition IS using my program, wouldn’t it be worth seeing what they are up to?
QUESTION #11: Does it matter what technology I’m using to deliver managed services to my clients?
Answer: No. Your clients are paying you to generate a result and deliver a service; the tools and systems you use are up to you. The marketing is the same regardless of what tools or software you are using.
Have A Question That Was Not Answered Here?
If you have any other questions that you need answered, please call my office direct at 1-615-790-5011 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and my staff will be glad to help you out.