Finally: A Complete "Paint-By-Numbers" MSP Marketing System GUARANTEED To
Deliver All The "Sweet Spot" Managed
Services & IT Clients You Want
Announcing the Million-Dollar
Managed Services Marketing Blueprint:
The most COMPREHENSIVE, PROVEN, and EASY to follow managed services marketing system for MSPs, complete with done-for-you MSP marketing templates, IT sales letters, telemarketing scripts, e-mails, postcards, newsletters, objection handling strategies, pricing models, web site content, proposal templates, and much, much more - all designed to take the mystery and hard work out of selling managed services.
Which Of These Top Goals Is Most Important To You?
- How to build an auto-pilot lead generation managed services marketing SYSTEM that not only delivers you a steady flow of pre-sold, pre-qualified prospects, but also positions you as a respected, trusted advisor instead of "just another" salesperson – AND also have all the component parts written for you AND have yours truly (Robin Robins) "hold your hand" through implementing it in your business?
- Know precisely what MSP marketing campaigns and strategies consistently work the BEST for attracting managed services clients (shortcutting your time to success), and which ones will only waste your time and drain your wallet?
- How to deliver a managed services sales presentation that enables you to effortlessly close 75% or more of the prospects you meet with - EVEN IF you are the highest priced MSP in your area?
- How to avoid wasting your time talking to price shoppers, looky-loos, and prospects that just don't see the value in managed services?
- How other MSPs are structuring, pricing and delivering their managed services plans – and discovering the pros, cons, pitfalls and traps to avoid?
- How to dominate your market area and become FAMOUS in your town/city/market area, making it difficult if not impossible for your competition to wedge in…AND do it all on a shoestring budget?
If Any Of This Is Of Interest To You, Read On...
From the Desk of: Robin Robins
Technology Marketing Toolkit, Inc.
Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,
I'm going to be very direct and to the point, with no warm up about this opportunity...
Through rigorous testing and extensive research completed over the last 8 years, I have developed a PROVEN managed services marketing system for selling HIGHLY PROFITABLE managed services contracts REGARDLESS of the market you are in, the clients you serve, or the technology you use. I call it the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint.
To date, over 3,000 MSPs have learned and adopted these strategies and have used them to generate hundreds of thousands of dollars in NEW managed services sales; often millions. The majority of these people are MSPs who:
- Started their managed services business from scratch
- Had ZERO marketing expertise or systems in place
- Were terrible sales people
- Had very little time, money, or staff to invest into MSP marketing
Yet, despite their lack of IT sales and marketing "advantages," they have been able to use this system to learn how to sell managed services and start their managed services practice from a cold start and (if they already had clients) convert 40% to 90% of their break-fix, time and materials clients onto managed services in only a few short months.
My expertise and track record in this niche is virtually unmatched as evidenced by the mountain of clients' success stories I have. Here are a FEW to validate this fact. For the sake of space, I'm only including a handful...
Watch This Video Regarding The Testimonials
And Results You See Listed On This Page
So What Exactly Do You Get In The
Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint?
The Blueprint is the most COMPREHENSIVE, COMPLETE, and EASY to follow MSP marketing system for selling managed services. You might consider it a "how to" guide on steroids. Inside are 3 big money-making components:
Money-Making Component #1: Fill-In-The-Blank IT Marketing Templates, Systems, And Campaigns That Are SPECIFIC To Selling Managed Services ($750,000 Value)
No, that's not a typo on the value, and I'm not being facetious. If you don't believe me, take all the marketing templates I'm going to give you and get a quote from 3-5 good copywriters to see what they would charge you. (Here's a hint: the AVERAGE sales copywriter will charge $10,000 to as much as $100,000 to write a marketing campaign).
Fortunately for you, I don't have to charge that much because I've already been paid to do the work – but you get the residual value. Inside you'll get copyright-free access to a MASSIVE collection of various IT marketing templates – everything from e-mails to telemarketing scripts – that are designed specifically for selling managed services. That means I've done 80% of the work FOR YOU. If you can cut and paste, you can use this system.
Plus, all the IT sales letters, e-mails, web site content, marketing checklists, telemarketing scripts, seminar campaigns, trade show campaigns, Google AdWords training materials, postcards, brochures, proposal templates, managed services pricing strategies, ads, and referrals systems have already been field-tested and PROVEN to deliver results.
Money-Making Component #2: Step-By-Step Coaching On How To Implement This System ($5,997 Value).
You'll also be able to listen to each session where I will hold your hand and walk you through the EXACT steps for implementing and using these templates, systems, and strategies. You'll get every question answered, every foggy area clarified.
By the end of each session, you'll have one more piece of the IT marketing puzzle – and by the end of the program, you'll have a VERY powerful and fully integrated MSP marketing SYSTEM in place that you can give to someone else to manage and run.
This is a VERY IMPORTANT POINT: Once you have your IT marketing plan in place, someone else can manage and run it for you. That's the beauty of a SYSTEM. You'll certainly PROFIT from this long after you have implemented.
Money-Making Component #3: A FREE 6-Month pass to the Master Mind Group web site ($1,182 Value):
You'll also get ADDITIONAL support and MSP training through our Apprentice Club coaching program. This includes:
- Monthly Q&A calls to ask me (Robin) any question you have regarding IT sales and marketing, compensating employees, dealing with difficult sales situations and clients, planning, direction, or any of the millions of questions you have regarding IT marketing, selling, monetizing clients, closing sales, etc.
- Monthly Business Builder teleseminars where I will interview industry experts on Google advertising, compensation plans, hiring and managing "A-Player" employees, writing a business plan, developing wealth, managing your money, creating an exit strategy, and much, much more.
- Access to the member's Dashboard which is PACKED with templates, forms, pricing strategies, contracts, and other "fill-in-the-blank" strategies your peers are using to support, sell, and manage clients and employees.
- A NEW, monthly TechTip postcard template which is a very inexpensive, very easy to send newsletter in the form of an oversized postcard. If you are ignoring your customers and not mailing them a newsletter, you ARE losing business! This is a dirt-cheap loyalty campaign that will help you develop "top of mind awareness" with your clients and prospects.
- Access to NEW sales letter templates for managed services, backup and disaster recovery, phone systems, cloud computing, developing joint venture partnerships, and more.
Aside from these obvious benefits, there is another tremendous advantage to participation that you may have overlooked. You will also have the unique advantage of learning insider secrets, strategies, and "what's working" from the participants on the calls, forums, and through the Marketing Strategy Brief I'll mail you every month.
You Should Only Invest In This Program
If You Meet These 5 Criteria:
- First, you must be intensely serious about your desire to implement an IT marketing system for your business.
- You MUST be willing to dedicate time to work ON your business instead of constantly running like a gerbil in a wheel IN your business. I am not going to do all of the work for you. I will do the hard work of creating the strategy, writing the marketing campaigns, developing the offers, and guiding you through the process, but you have to hold up your end of the deal by not only implementing, but also reporting back your results, both good and bad.
- You must be willing to ACTIVELY engage in the sessions and future calls. This is NOT a passive program. As a client I will provide you on-going coaching via teleseminars, e-mails, newsletters, forums and monthly Q&A calls. I strongly encourage you to fully participate, especially if you are "new" to IT marketing and have never implemented a marketing system before.
- You must be willing to take responsibility for your mistakes, learn from them, and move on. I don't want anyone with a "victim" mentality that constantly blames the economy, the competition, lack of time, or anything else for their lack of success. If you aren't willing to do whatever it takes to see your goals through to the successful end regardless of your individual circumstances and challenges, then this is not the program for you.
- No quitters. If you have a quitter mentality and prefer a good excuse to a good opportunity, don't sign up and waste my time, your time, or the others in the group. I only want non-whiney doers who don't quit at the first sign of difficultly.
Let me clarify this by saying that I'm not necessarily interested in only those people who are having amazing success right now. If you've had nothing but failure in the past, you can still be part of this program as long as you have a success mindset.
What Does This Program Cost?
Based on the amount of revenue and profits you will make year-in and year-out on the managed services contracts you sell, AND given the fact that you will continue to use the strategies you receive long after this program ends, it could easily be argued that this program would be a bargain at $10,000.
Heck, Ron Mitchell of M-Tech told me that he's added over $40,000 a month in additional revenue based on the formulas and systems I've given him – that works out to almost half a million dollars a year.
But as a practical matter, I know that only a very few folks could actually afford that price tag. Plus, I honestly don't need to charge that much to be profitable. Therefore, the tuition for this program is $2,997.00, which you can pay in 6 easy payments of $499.50.
If you think this is "too much," then you certainly don't have the right mindset to succeed in this program. My guess is that you've never looked into hiring a professional copywriter or marketing consultant and don't realize that you could NEVER find someone to develop the same materials and systems I'm providing you in the Million-Dollar Managed Services Marketing Blueprint for the same or less.
Admittedly, this program is not for everyone and, as I said earlier, I'm not looking to appeal to the masses.
I know that there are some who fully understand the value of the shortcuts to success I'm providing. Truth is, the tuition IS in fact a filter to help sift and sort through the masses so I can do more with those who "get it" and less with those who don't.
I'm So Confident This Program Will Work
That I'm Backing It Up With An Iron-Clad,
I'm so confident that this program will deliver the results that I'm promising to back it up with a DOUBLE guarantee.
You Simply Can't Make A Mistake
By Enrolling In This Program Now
The BEST way for you to know if the program is right for you is to get a copy and review it. If it's not everything you expect and more, simply return it for a full and prompt, hassle-free refund.
If you do the math, you'll see that all you need to generate is ONE MORE CLIENT to make back more than your investment into this program. And with all the templates, strategies, and campaigns, you would have to work really hard NOT to make back your investment several times over. Make this investment today and you'll be very glad you did.
Dedicated to your success,
Technology Marketing Toolkit, Inc.
P.S. If you think you should "wait" to sign up until you've found the "right" contract or "right" time to start, you'll NEVER get anywhere.
I know a LOT of technology business owners that are waiting for the "right" time to get started on marketing. Know what? The "right" time NEVER comes along because there is always some project, problem, or issue that takes up your time and attention.
If you wait around for the "perfect" time to come along, you'll spin your wheels for months - maybe even YEARS - making zero headway, being so caught up working IN your business that you never take the time to work ON your business.
The process of how to sell managed services, attract new profitable clients, and get them to commit to a managed services agreement, is the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT thing for any business because most of your stress, problems, and anxiety come from NOT having enough money.